中文 |  ENGLISH
SHIAC

Introduction

Approved by Shanghai Municipal People's Government in 1988, Shanghai International Economic and Trade Arbitration Commission (also known as the Shanghai International Arbitration Center; previously known as the China International Economic and Trade Arbitration Commission Shanghai Commission, hereinafter referred to as “SHIAC”) was established through a formal procedure and legitimately registered, and has been acting as an independent arbitration institute all along. 


SHIAC is located in Shanghai, which is a crucial city in chinese economic market. SHIAC has successfully carried out independent, impartial, effective and professional arbitration services for the dispute resolution which have been positively commented at home and abroad.
 

With 30 years of development, the number of cases administrated by SHIAC has been steadily increasing. The types of disputes include, but not limit to, trade, investment, transfer of technology, M&A, finance, securities, insurance, real estate, construction, logistics, intellectual property, franchising, energy, environment interest, information technology. Parties from more than 70 countries and regions have participated in arbitration proceedings administered by SHIAC. The awards of SHIAC have been recognized and enforced in nearly 50 countries and regions. The Panel of Arbitrators of SHIAC is constituted by 965 arbitrators. All the arbitrators come from 74 countries and regions around the world. 604 arbitrators which take 62.59% are from Mainland China, while 361 which take the rest 37.41% are from Hong Kong SAR, Macau SAR, Taiwan region and foreign countries.

 

In recent years, SHIAC has been making great efforts to pursue the objectives for the promotion of the internationalization of arbitration and construction of a regional centre for commercial arbitration. Preliminary achievements have been reached for such objectives. 


In contributing itself to the national strategy of building Shanghai into a global centre of economy, finance, trade and shipping, SHIAC has determined to keep on providing the comprehensive arbitration services to the parties with an international standard.


Address: 7-8F, JIN LING MANSION, 28 JIN LING ROAD(W), SHANGHAI  200021, P.R.CHINA

Tel: +86 21 6387 5588

Fax: +86 21 6387 7070

Website: www.shiac.org

E-mail: info@shiac.org


Site Map
Contact us
 7-8F, JINLING MANSION, 28 JINLING ROAD(W),SHANGHAI 200021, P.R.CHINA
 86-21-63875588      86-21-63877070
 info@shiac.org        200021

上海国际经济贸易仲裁委员会(上海国际仲裁中心)Copyright© 沪ICP备05015524号       版权声明 | 隐私声明